Luxury isn’t meant to be desired - it’s meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE Autograph Edition 48" Porcelain Rangetop with 7 Gas Burners in DuraSnowStainless Steel and Accents (RTSZ-48) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen’s capability.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range offers a durable, scratch resistant one-piece porcelain cooktop and durable cast iron grates.
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burners warranty.
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be performed by a professional.
- ZLINE’s Italian brass burners give this range an elevated, timeless pop of color while providing enhanced cooking benefits such as superior heat retention and even flame distribution.
- Please note: DuraSnow Stainless Steel is non-directional stainless steel which is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant. Although the word snow is in the name, this product does not have a white finish.