Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE All Gas Black Stainless Range. ZLINE’s RGB gas stove is made of a proprietary black stainless steel that is sure to ignite your culinary experience. Each piece is hand cut and crafted utilizing premium grade stainless steel which accomplishes its sophisticated “piano black” finish through a technique called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Coating. Also known as sputtering, this technique utilizes a vaporization process to create an atom-bonded, strong ceramic layer in order to achieve its stunning black stainless shine and built-to-last quality. The PVD ceramic layer is composed of abrasion-resistant material, ensuring that its pristine finish will be enjoyed for years to come. Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this gas oven offers a durable, scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop and ZLINE’s exclusive single piece cast iron grate. Cook with ease with StayPut Italian hinges, providing a safe baking environment to enjoy for years to come. ZLINE proudly stands by the longevity and durability of their professional all gas stoves while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. The ZLINE Black Stainless All Gas Range ships next business day when in stock.
The Black Stainless Gas Range comes with many unique features such as:
- Professional All Gas cooking blends high performance of a gas cooktop and oven
- Three-layer glass and aluminum mesh seal for premium oven insulation
- Simmering as low as 4,200 BTUs on all burners, providing a wide range of cooking power
- ZLINE’s black stainless steel is achieved through a technique called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Coating which utilizes a vaporization process to create an atom-bonded, strong ceramic layer in order to achieve its stunning black stainless shine and built-to-last quality.
- Dual-wok 18,000 BTU burner for an efficient, high speed boil
- Heavy duty porcelain cooktop allowing for a one-swipe clean up
- Two solid-piece cast iron grates equipped to handle every cooking environment
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks making it easier to work with larger dishes
- Dual oven lights for an illuminated oven space
- Adjustable legs to change the range’s height anywhere from 36 in. to 38.5 inches
- 2.8 cu. ft oven capacity for maximum space and convenience with everyday cooking
- Manufactured with dent resistant stainless steel, premium alloy, and a no scratch porcelain top
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.