Elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality of the Arteflame Grill. The fire is built in the center of the grill, so the cooktop heats up from the center out. This results in a higher cooking temperature closer in than on the outside edge, so food can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When it's not in use as a grill, it can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl, providing warmth while creating a serene ambiance.
The new One Series Arteflame design is based on the same concept as the Classic Arteflame 40" grill but in a smaller format. The smaller design is fueled by charcoal or wood chunks and crafted in two pieces - a 1/4" carbon steel cooktop and a US CORTEN steel base made to last a lifetime. It is 20" tall and the cooktop is 22.5" in diameter, the same as a standard kettle-style grill. The smaller format heats up faster and uses less fuel making it ideal for everyday grilling for a family.
All Arteflame One 20 grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
- Uses both wood and/or charcoal
- Great for sit-down grilling (or stand-up with an optional grill stand (not included)
- Ideal for everyday family use
- Removable cooktop
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with or without the cooktop
- Virtually maintenance-free: 60 second clean up
- Can be left outside year-round
- Includes seasoning puck
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 22.5" Wide x 21" High, 65lbs. (57cm x 53cm, 29Kg)
- Reference Grill Size with 5 foot 10 Male
- Arteflame grills are designed to last a lifetime so they are all steel and very heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.