FOTILE's Pixie Air® UQS3001 is a new entry into the Under Cabinet Range Hood category for FOTILE. This sleek, ultra-slim line range hood not only blends seamlessly into your kitchen due to its low profile, but its performance is more powerful than other range hoods that are twice its size thanks to its WhisPower Motor and Capture-Shield technologies. The Pixie Air® removes Smoke, Steam, and Grease effortlessly with very little background noise. The stainless steel design is classic and will match your other appliances in your kitchen. The Pixie Air® Series incorporates technologies that not only make it efficient for new Local CFM zoning laws but also keep your family safe at night with its Air Management Control System that monitors the air for harmful gases or noxious fumes. If it detects any, it will automatically turn on the fan and vent it out of the house. The Pixie Air® is a perfect balance of Design, Safety, and Performance.
- Slim Design: Low profile and compact, the Pixie Air will blend seamlessly into your kitchen and match your existing appliances.
- Combi-Vent: Flexible installation with direct venting or recirculating venting as an accessory.
- CFM Adjustment Technology: Comply with local CFM ordinances with pre-set CFM settings
- WhisPower Technology: Maximises the CFM power of your range hood due to filterless technology and comfortable working sound
- "Due to our WhisPower Technology, FOTILE is able to capture a higher CFM than actually published by accelerating smoke and grease extraction with our Capture
Shield Technology. Airspeed and power are increased as we capture smoke and grease in the Golden Collection Zone and pass it through our centrifugal
- An Intelligent Air Management System monitors the kitchen's air for noxious fumes or gasses and if detected, the range hood will automatically turn on and vent out of the house. Once the monitoring system senses clean air, it will automatically shut off the range hood.
- The WhisPower motor with filterless Technology and Captur-Shield extraction can achieve a maximum power of 800 CFMs with the UQS3001
- Control the Pixie Air® through a soft touch control panel where you can select among 3 fan speeds based on the level of cooking smoke or turn on your LED lights to light up your cooktop surface