Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE 30" Dual Fuel Black Stainless Steel Range. ZLINE’s dual fuel range combines a high performance gas stovetop with an electric convection oven. ZLINE’s professional black stainless steel stove is truly unique in the industry. Each piece is hand cut and crafted utilizing premium grade stainless steel which accomplishes its sophisticated “piano black” finish through a technique called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Coating. Also known as sputtering, this technique utilizes a vaporization process to create an atom-bonded, strong ceramic layer in order to achieve its stunning black stainless shine and built-to-last quality. The PVD ceramic layer is composed of abrasion-resistant material, ensuring that the oven’s pristine finish will be enjoyed for years to come. The industrial design of the black stainless steel stove is executed through precise lines and detailing done with a precision laser. Each ZLINE black stainless oven includes Italian burners delivering over 44,000 BTU’s and also includes a durable, solid-piece Cast Iron Grates finalizing its industrial look. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional dual fuel stoves, while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty.
ZLINE ranges include many unique features such as:
• Solid-piece cast iron grate - heavy duty and built to last
• Handcrafted, high quality Italian Burners imported directly from Italy
• Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36" to 38.5"
• Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
• An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.