• Always install your outdoor range hood at least 36" above your outdoor range or grill
• If purchasing a 760 CFM range hood, your hood should be at least 2 sizes larger than your grill
• If purchasing a 900 or 700 CFM range hood, your hood should be at least 1 size larger than your grill
• It is not recommended to use a recirculating range hood, you should always duct away from your cooking area
The ZLINE 597-304 professional wall mount stainless steel hood designed to be both elegant and powerful, featuring the industry's only lifetime warranty motor. This hood is made from 430 grade stainless steel and is a ZLINE classic. Its durable construction, modern design, and lifetime warranty motor - a ZLINE exclusive - guarantee a range hood with a timeless design that will last a lifetime.
This hood contains many unique features, such as:
• Outdoor approved, 304-grade stainless steel
• Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
• Built-in LED lighting
• High performance 4-speed motor with speeds up to 500 CFM
All ZLINE range hoods come equipped with everything needed to easily install and use, including two 16-inch telescoping chimney pieces, allowing a fit for most ceilings between 8 and 9 feet. For ceilings shorter than 8 feet, or taller than 9 feet, see table below for detailed options.
ZLINE is the industry leader in range hoods and stands by the quality and longevity of their stainless steel range hoods. It ships next business day when in stock.
Range Hood Decibel Levels
ZLINE Range Hoods are supposed to be seen, not heard. That’s why at most speeds, our range hoods are quieter than your average conversation. Rest assured that your new range hood will not be interrupting your dinner party or when you’re helping with homework.
ZLINE Range Hoods are designed to fit the majority of kitchens right out of the box. Some kitchens with shorter ceilings do need a shortening kit or an extension kit depending on ceiling height. All our stainless steel hoods come with two telescoping chimneys to ensure the perfect fit. For our Designer Series hoods, we provide a one-piece chimney that can be cut to size. Watch the video to learn more about sizing your chimney.