Luxury isn’t meant to be desired - it’s meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE Autograph Edition 30" Porcelain Rangetop with 4 Gas Burners in Black Stainless Steel and Accents (RTBZ-30) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen’s capability.
Custom Features Include:
- ZLINE’s Italian brass burners give this range an elevated, timeless pop of color while providing enhanced cooking benefits such as superior heat retention and even flame distribution.
- Achieve optimal results from our sealed burners with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs.
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this rangetop offers a durable, scratch-resistant one-piece porcelain cooktop and durable cast iron grates.
- Every rangetop comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be performed by a professional.
- ZLINE’s black stainless steel is achieved through a technique called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Coating which utilizes a vaporization process to create an atom-bonded, strong ceramic layer in order to achieve its stunning black stainless shine and built-to-last quality.
- Rangetop can be installed on a kitchen counter or island.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burner's warranty.
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition rangetop is pre-assembled and shipped out complete with gold knobs and brass burners.
- 1 Year warranty.
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.