Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. This ZLINE Autograph Edition Dual Fuel Range is inspired by the elegance of our home in Lake Tahoe. The Autograph Edition provides an elevated luxury experience, with each product meticulously designed to reflect the unique beauty found in the Lake Tahoe landscapes. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE Range with stunning accents, this sophisticated line of professional ranges brings a new meaning of elegance. Create an unforgettable kitchen unique to your style with accented knobs, handles, legs, and brass burners. Choose from a variety of finishes from ZLINE’s Autograph Edition, including: Champagne Bronze, Matte Black and Gold. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Dual Fuel Range assembled to order in the US.
Custom Features Include:
- Rely on precise and even cooking for every homemade dish with a gas stove and electric convection oven.
- ZLINE’s Italian brass burners give this range an elevated, timeless pop of color while providing enhanced cooking benefits such as superior heat retention and even flame distribution.
- Achieve optimal results from our sealed burners with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs.
- An ultra-deep 2.8 cu. ft. oven capacity with three layers of glass and dual lighting for crystal-clear visibility.
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place.
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range offers a durable, scratch resistant one-piece porcelain cooktop and durable cast iron grates.
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks make it easier to work with larger, heavier dishes.
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches.
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be performed by a professional.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return.
- 1 Year Warranty.