The Malibu 36" Honey Alder vanity by James Martin Vanities features Birch Solids with Birch veneers. Antique Iron finish and wood hardware compliment the look of this beautiful furniture piece. Three double-height drawers and top row, tip-out drawer. Bottom shelf for storage. Matching decorative wood backsplash included.
Cabinet Only- Countertop NOT Included with Purchase
Step back in time and enjoy the prestige of the classic late California mission style vanity from the Malibu Collection. This series is based on the 1820s and 1830s apothecary style. With a honey alder finish, this piece provides your bathroom with a simplistic, yet desirable look. The rustic iron and alder hardware create the focal point for this collection. With a lighter honey alder finish, the Malibu Collection is versatile to fit a variety of bathroom styles. Whether you are looking for storage space or upscale aesthetics, this collection has it all. This series is a flawless blend of functionality and classic aesthetics. With primitive simplicity, the Malibu Collection updates your bathroom to a relaxing retreat. Enjoy your day to day tasks as you prepare yourself using the matching mirror. This mirror is made out of the same birch veneers and birch solids as the vanity.
- Three double-height drawers and one top row tip-out drawer, with bottom shelf for additional storage
- Cabinets are finished inside and out, with a premium undercoat finish for superior moisture and UV resistance
- Optional designer wood backsplash included with cabinet
- Cabinets purchased separately will work with your own top
- Soft-close, under-mount drawer glides
- Drawer bottoms are lined with our signature brushed aluminum laminate
If any damage is found, please get in touch with our customer service team.