Solo Stove 19.5 in. Bonfire Series Smokeless Firepit
The fire pit was built for the backyard and beyond. Bonfire's unique features make it an unrivaled player in all your outdoor spaces.
- Bonfire Firepit
- Free Carry Case
Care and Use:
- Once unboxed, Bonfire is ready to burn in your backyard or campsite. If burning on a heat-sensitive surface we recommend using alongside the Stand.
- We recommend using woods such as juniper, maple, hickory & oak.
- Pop in 4-6 average size logs making sure not to fill the wood above the holes at the top of the Bonfire. This will minimize smoke and optimize your flame.
- Once a flame sparks, the Bonfire will be extremely hot. Treat your Bonfire like a hot fireplace. Get close, but not too close.
- To clean and store your Bonfire once your fire has gone out and your fire pit is cool, turn it upside down to empty any remaining ashes left in your stove.
- Keep your Bonfire in a cool & dry place when not in use.
- No accessories are required to use your fire pit. However, we offer several accessories to enhance your fire pit experience.